Lenovo finally unveiled their knight and shining armor in the battle of ultraportable laptops. The Lenovo U300 with 2nd gen. Intel i7 processor will boost the beast and a choice from 4GB DDR3 RAM to 8GB for massive multitasking use. Users will also have their choice on what version of Windows 7 OS they will get with up to Home Premium of choice. The same with the storage as you can get a SSD of up to 64GB or HDD of up to 1TB, enough to get rid of your thirst for speed or space, and with the optional feat of RapidDrive for faster boot up.
On the design, U300s ultraportability will make it a great competitor against ultraportable laptops like Mac Book Air, Samsung Series 9 and other bunch of sleek, slim and powerful computers. At 14mm thick, the U300 is able to par with smartphone’s thickness and also it’s a super lightweight aluminum shell build with minimum of 3.5lbs, easy to pack and bring along anywhere.
Other exclusive features of U300 are the breathable keyboard, the intelligent touchpad, the surround sound, HDMI, and USB 3.0 on the package.
- Up to 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Intel® GMA HD 3000 graphic
- Up to Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium
- Lenovo Enhanced Experience 2.0 for Windows® 7 with optional RapidDrive SSD technology
- 13.3″ HD display
- Up to 7 hours battery life
- Starting at 3.5 lbs and 14mm thick
- Up to 1TB HDD storage, up to 64GB optional SSD storage
- Price: from $1149
- Available in October in Lenovo.com store
- Colors: Orange and Silver Grey
Video tour of Lenovo U300: