The new Tweetdeck, currently, is the product when Twitter acquired the company sometime ago. It’s native client for PC that works as program on your Windows or Mac and as web compatible through selected browsers like Chrome. I’ve tried it for few weeks and I could say it really sucks.
Old Tweetdeck vs New Tweetdeck: Why new Tweetdeck sucks?
- It eats more space on my screen. With four columns displayed, it already occupied my full HD screen. With old tweetdeck, the spacing and alignments are much better.
- Less option settings. New Tweetdeck lost lots of tweakable options and it did really annoyed me because the client got bad in my case. No more flexible notification setting and a lot more.
- Facebook updates are included in main column/timeline which is indeed the worst thing if you want only the tweets to be fed on your timeline.
- New interface and design really sucks as the blue accent is painful to look at.
- There are still plenty but it would just makes no sense to list down all of them.