The most awaited Nokia Belle (former Symbian Belle OS firmware) update is finally out today through the global roll-out! Follow the instructions and reasons below on why you should update.
First thing first, the Nokia Belle update will support Nokia Symbian^3 devices starting from Nokia N8, E7, C6-01 and C7 going to Oro, X7, E6, and 500 (will follow). Not mentioned devices won’t be eligible for the Belle update, but don’t be sad as Nokia has always been supportive to its users by providing latest firmware and software updates to all Nokia smartphones.
The big big features that Nokia Belle brought are the six animated home screens which you can customize by widgets and icons, new notifications bar, latest Nokia Maps and lots more.
Here’s how to update:
- Connect device to a computer.
- Make sure you have downloaded the Nokia Suite. If not, download here.
- Follow instructions like from backing up your Nokia smartphone.
- Wait for the Nokia Suite to finish downloading the Belle update until automatic installing it to your device. This may take several minutes depending on your net speed.
- And voila! You will be prompted by Nokia Belle once all are finished.