Nokia has also announced the Nokia Lumia 610, the fourth device in the Windows Phone series of Nokia. This makes the range of Lumia series wider and more affordable through this new offering.
To refresh, Microsoft has a set of phone requirements and specs for their Windows Phone 7 operating system but, it seems their partnership with Nokia has evolved and created more cost cutting solutions. Such mentioned solutions can be found on the latest Nokia Lumia 610 which has 800MHz processor and 256MB RAM, a 1/3 lower clocked speed of processor compare to current Windows Phone devices.
UPDATE: Nokia Lumia 610 is available from WidgetCity for only P6k+
Of course, the benefit of this is to make the Lumia smartphones more affordable to consumers; making the Lumia 610 as the most affordable WP device up to date. Aside from the it packs a whooping large display of 3.7″ covered by Gorilla Glass, a 5MP camera on the back, and 8GB storage all in a gorgeous new design. It resembles the first Nokia Windows Phone concept back last year that greatly attracts young consumers.
Video promotion for Nokia Lumia 610:
Specs, Philippines Price, Release Date:
- Runs on Windows Phone 7.5 Mango
- 3.7″ TFT Gorilla Glass Display
- 800MHz processor
- 256MB RAM
- 8GB storage
- 5MP Camera
- WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3G and more
- Supported by Nokia Maps, Drive, Reading and other exclusive apps from Nokia
- Colors: White, Cyan, Magenta, Black
- Price: Php 10k+ ($250) / 189 euro before taxes and subsidies
- Release Date: April 2012 (Global roll out, Philippines, USA etc.)