Recently announced Sony Alpha A57 SLT, successor to Sony A55, has been showcased by the company in its official promotional video.
They demoed the different features that the A57 could do, and one jaw-dropping example is the 12fps shooting mode for up to 16-megapixel resolution. Other than that, they also managed to make me drool more when they showed the incredible AF system which has improved much over the previous models yet comparable to the Sony Alpha A77.
Some key specifications of the Sony Alpha A57 SLT
- 16.1-megapixel CMOS sensor
- Supports RAW & JPEG
- up to 12fps burst mode
- ISO Range from 100 to 25, 600
- Fully articulated screen
- Electronic view finder
- Image stabilization and more
- Price: PHP 30,093.7 body only | PHP 34,392.8 with 18-55mm kit lens (PHP 30k to 34k respectively)
- Release date: April 2012, expected to hit SEA first