Few sample shots from the no. 1 camera phone in the world, the Nokia 808 PureView, have emerged in web on Nokia’s Official Flickr account.
The beauty of Thailand was seen fresh from the 41-megapixel camera of the 808 PureView. And on which all shots look amazing to me; the bokeh, the depth, and the color are just perfect. It’s really unbelievable that these were taken from a phone. DSLR quality in short!
These are not the actual sizes of the images taken from the device. PureView original shots could be found on their Flickr account on which sampling was used in 41MP image to 5MP sizes.
Specs, Price, Release date of Nokia 808 PureView
- Runs on Nokia Belle fp1
- 4″ CBD AMOLED Gorilla Glass screen
- 1.3GHz processor
- 16GB storage expandable with 32GB microSD card
- 512MB RAM
- 41-megapixel camera, Xenon Flash, Carl Zeiss optics
- 1080p video recording with up to 4x loss less zoom / 720p or 360p
- 38MP / 8MP / 5MP resolutions for still images
- WiFi, 3.5G, Video Calling (Skype), Bluetooth, Dolby 5.1, NFC, USB OTG and more
- Colors: Black, White, Red
- Price PHP 25,000 est. / PHP 25,605.74 / 450 euro
- Available on May