Local brand Cherry Mobile has announced the Flare HD. Probably the fastest Flare as of today, thanks to a quad-core CPU, discrete graphics and 1GB RAM. The Flare HD comes in dual-SIM, dual-standby feature also. See full specs after.
Cherry Mobile Flare HD brings many improvements to its Flare series including the HD display. Flare HD has a 4.5-inch HD or 720p screen with scratch resistant layer. This HD display gives around 326ppi, a very good number for a mid-range smartphone.
Under the hood, there is a quad-core processor made by MediaTek. There is also a dedicated graphics for better gaming and imaging experience. Paired with these chips are the 12MP main camera and 1GB of RAM.
There is no word on the pricing of the Flare HD yet. But CM is planning to release the Flare HD by January 2014. Our guesstimate is around P5k cheapest price.
Cherry Mobile Flare HD specs, price
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Display: 4.5-inch scratch resistant HD (1280×720) display
- CPU: 1.2GHz MTK6589 quad-core processor
- GPU: PowerVR SGX544MP graphics
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, microSD card slot max 32GB
- Camera: 12 megapixels main, LED flash, HD video, 5MP front-facing
- Connectivity: WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, 3G net
- Battery: 1800mAh
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Availability: January 2014 release
- Price: Unknown, est. P5k pesos
Photos by: Yahoo PH